yes I updated it some time ago but It seems most people do not use it.
So there can be some problems with it.

Please use the normal mode.

On 7/6/07, Sunny44 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Your implementation does not work because getPullParser method on Helper
class is never been called for child element. since The Code on
ADBXMLStreamReaderImpl is still checking for ADBBean instance.

-------

dims wrote:

> Great! thanks!
>
> -- dims
>
> On 1/26/07, Amila Suriarachchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> hi,
>> I recently updated the axis2 helper mode functionality which was not
>> uptodate.
>> In helper mode it generates two class for each bean type. One is the
>> normal
>> bean class with getters and setters with validation logic. The other
>> class
>> is the helper class with conatins getOMElement, getPullparser and parse
>> methods.
>> The helper mode can be used by giving -Eh option for wsdl2java as a
>> parameter.
>>
>> --
>> Amila Suriarachchi,
>> WSO2 Inc.