Hi,

I'm fairly new to Axis. I have a question about what I am seeing. If I place my xsd files in META-INF I can access them in various ways;

http://localhost/axis2/services/MyService?xsd=batchquery.xsd
http://localhost/axis2/services/batchquery.xsd
http://alatar.informatics.jax.org:18080/axis2/services/MGIServiceImpl/batchquery.xsd

But if I attempt to nest them in a subdirectory of META-INF I cannot access them as I'd expect. For example, if I nest them in META-INF/xsd the following attempts fail....

http://localhost/axis2/services/MyService?xsd=batchquery.xsd
http://localhost/axis2/services/xsd/batchquery.xsd
http://alatar.informatics.jax.org:18080/axis2/services/MGIServiceImpl/xsd/batchquery.xsd

The error I get is:

XML Parsing Error: no element found
http://localhost/axis2/services/xsd/batchquery.xsd
Line Number 1, Column 1:

The path give matches the path of my request. Do I have the url wrong for the nested xsd, or am I doing something else wrong? Is it a bug?

Thanks,
Mark