Jochen,

Please try a nightly build. I remember fixing at least one of these
Concurrent Exception

thanks,
dims

On 7/18/07, Jochen Zink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm using Axis2 1.1.1 with WS-Addressing module engaged.

I have a statefull Webservice (scope="sopasession") which receives binary
Documents from clients.

At the moment I try to build a stress test with JMeter. 100 clients are calling
the service. Some calls fails with the following message:
ERROR [AxisServlet] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

There is no StackTrace or ErrorMessage included. I figured out, that this
Exception is cached on line 285 of AxisServlet class. But I don't know where
the problem is. I'm pretty sure, that this Exception does not come from my
ServiceClass. I surround every javaCode with try {...} catch(Exception e) and
inside the ServiceClass is nothing which can be accessed from different
threads. No static content or something else.

I figured out, that the problem mostly happened, after axis destroys a service
instance (or a couple of service instances)

1. Service clients calls the service
2. The configured timeout of service lifetime runs out, for some clients
3. Another(!) clients calls the service. -> ConcurrentModificationException

Only in Stress Situations (ca 100 clients) some ServiceCalls end up with a
ConcurrentModificationException happens.

Is there any problem known?

I just find two JIRA entry's, but I'm not sure if these entries pointing to my
problem:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2662
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1053

Thanks a lot!