Hi,

I have find this on axis2/java:
...They include axis2.bat (or axis2.sh), which enables you to easily execute
a Java command without having to manually add all the Axis2 jar files to the
classpath, java2wsdl.bat (and .sh) and wsdl2java.bat (and .sh), which enable
you to easily generate Java code from a WSDL file and vice versa, and
axis2server.bat (and sh), a simple Web server that enables you to build
Axis2's capability to send and receive messages into your own application...

axis2.sh includes all *.jar-Files I need. If I use the command:
axis2.sh org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri ./meinArithmetik.wsdl -ss -sd -d
adb -u

I get the same exception:
Using AXIS2_HOME:   /home/Now/Axis/axis2c
Using JAVA_HOME:       /usr/java/jre1.6.0_02
org/apache/axis2/wsdl/WSDL2C

I don't understand this. The classpath was added and the library was loaded,
why java don't found this???

Thanks

M. Cavus