Hi,

So, I understand that there is a missing <wsa:Action> tag in the ws addressing thing. What I don't understand is how to fix this when I am using wsdl2java to generate stubs and access the service.

Actually, I don't understand where this ws-addressing thing comes from or goes either, but that is another question :)

Thanks,

Matt

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,
Axis2 finds the Service at the given EPR (endpoint reference) but the WSA Action (the operation to call) is null. The corresponding tag should be missing.

Pierre

*Matt Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

18/07/2007 07:43
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

        axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
        help deciphering error message

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can help decpher this error message

     [java] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     [java] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     [java] RemoteExp in main
     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Operation Not found EPR is
http://yl1.mams.org.au:8080/axis2/services/PeoplePicker and WSA Action =
 null
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:271)

I am trying to write a client for this "PeoplePicker" web service and I
just keep getting this error - no matter what I try.

I am
1) getting the wsld
2) creating stubs with wsdl2java
3) running the test that wsdl2java creates (with a few additions to get
past the null assertion errors :))

anyone have any idea what is going on?

matt