Hi,
The list is empty because there is no header in your SOAP message.
There should be a SOAP-ENV:header tag in your request.

pierre

"Angel Todorov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
20/07/2007 13:01
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: [Axis2] Getting the soap style

Hi,

(the following is inside a custom message receiver):

List headers = inMessageContext.getAxisMessage().getSoapHeaders();

The list is empty. This is the SOAP Request:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"; xmlns:SOAP-ENC="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ " xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xmlns:xsd="