I recommend that you use an XML databinding framework, such as JAXB,
Castor XML, or XMLBeans. Alternatively, if you don't need to
manipulate the incoming XML, you could use the Axis message style or
the SAAJ API and simply map the data directly from the incoming XML
(using JAXP) to your SOAP message structure.

Anne