Can someone answer this question?  My guess is milliseconds but I just want to
be sure.  The documentation is very thin.  This seems like it would be a
*really* easy question to answer for anyone who contributred to Axis 1..4

Jack Sprat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Can anyone answer this question??  I
thought this would be a really easy one.

Jack Sprat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What does the integer value for the setTimeout method represent in the
SOAPConnectionImpl class in Axis 1.4?  Is it milliseconds, seconds?  The
JavaDoc says only:

set the timeout value

Not too helpful...

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.