Hello,

Try to use this tool because I think you are having problem with the
accepted format in .net.

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/keyman

KeyMan is a tool for managing keys, certificates, certificate revocation
lists (CRLs), and the respective repositories for storing and retrieving
these items. The full life cycle of certificates is supported, as are
processes involved in handling user and server certificates.

Are you using your own generated cer? Do you use WSE 2.0 or WSE 3.0? Which
.net framework do you user .net 1.1 or .net 2.0

Jose Ferreiro