Von: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Gesendet: 25.07.07 12:03:32
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [Axiom] Using XPAth with namespaces

Hi,

you can try to get around this problem by changing the XPath expression:

For instance you can rewrite the query

//ex:TITLE   (with xmlns:ex="http://www.example.com/cds";)

as

//*[local-name(.) = 'TITEL' and namespace-uri(.) = 'http://www.example.com/cds']

Not exactly the most pretty XPath expression, but should also work with AXIOm without using the addNamespace() method...

/philipp

Jochen Zink wrote:
Hello,

I try to use Axiom with XPath and Namespaces.

My XML I want to parse is the following:
<RequestSecurityTokenResponse xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust";> <wsp:AppliesTo xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy";> <wsa:EndpointReference xmlns:wsa="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/";>

<wsa:Address>https://www.vdg-portal.de/VDGAuthPortal/services/TicketService</wsa:Address>
         </wsa:EndpointReference>
    </wsp:AppliesTo>
 </RequestSecurityTokenResponse>

I want the wsa:Address Element.

I guess it goes like this:
AXIOMXPath xpath = new AXIOMXPath( "/wst:RequestSecurityTokenResponse/" +
                                                              "wsp:AppliesTo/" +

"wsa:EndpointReference/" +
                                                              "wsa:Address");
xpath.addNamespace( "wst", "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust"; );
        xpath.addNamespace( "wsp",
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy"; );
        xpath.addNamespace( "wsa",
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing/"; );
OMElement address = (OMElement) xpath.selectSingleNode(requestedSecurityToken);

But the address Element is null. What do I wrong?

Thanks a lot!