Farrukh,

You can use WSDLJava.bat/sh from the command line (either nightly or
1.3 RC2) with "-d jaxbri" to select the JAXB RI as the data binding.

-- dims

On 7/26/07, Farrukh S. Najmi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Farrukh,
>
> I just updated the ant task and maven2 mojo this morning :) docs are
> still in the works. will try to post something as soon as possible.
Sounds good. Do you advice building against latest svn bits?

Also, is it possible to use JAXB RI from Sun with Axis 2?

Thanks again for your help.

--
Regards,
Farrukh