From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] "Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace!"

Folks,

We've cut 2 RC's for 1.3 release and nightlies are up and running for
the 1.3 branch as well

*PLEASE* test your scenarios with the latest RC and/or nightly and log
a JIRA bug with all details needed to recreate your problem if you see
something wrong.

1.3 RC2 - http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.3-RC2/
1.3 Branch & Trunk Nightly -
http://people.apache.org/dist/axis2/nightly/
JIRA - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

If 1.3 Final does not work for you when we cut it, it's your own fault
:) If you have a JIRA that has not gotten the attention it deserves,
please speak up and let us know.

thanks,
dims