Hi,

I have a web service where the operations have only input messages and SOAP faults. wsdl2java generates exceptions for this. The problem is that Axis2 1.3 RC2 sends an empty http 202 response and catalina.out contains the following message:

Jul 27, 2007 5:30:45 PM org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver receive
SEVERE: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: FaultMsg

FaultMsg is the generated exception class from wsdl2java. Any ideas why AxisFault is logged and not send as a SOAP fault? Did I forget something?

If you need more infos like WSDL or generated code then I can send this too.

Best regards

Michael

Michael Bell                    Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482       ZE Computer- und Medienservice
Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704       Unter den Linden 6
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   D-10099 Berlin

X.509 CA Certificates / Wurzelzertifikate

http://ra.pki.hu-berlin.de