Hello!
Now I have implemented a STS with RAHAS 1.1. My client sends requests to the
STS without authentication. That means that I don't send a usernametoken and
I don't send a X509-token, either. But my STS doesn't send the correct
response, means it doesn't send a token. It alwyays says that request
failed. Is it possible to use the STS without authentication so that the STS
sends a token fpr each request it gets? How must I configure the STS? And:
Is it always neccessary that I must configure crypto settings inside the
saml-issuer-config-tag? I don't want to sign tokens.

Greetings
Christian