Hi AJ,
Could you tell me what is the axis2 version your using?
I just tried this using Axis2 1.3-RC2 available from http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download.cgi & I could not generate the scenario your experiencing.

Please provide us more information on your environment.

/sumedha

AJ Coon wrote:
Hello,

I am new to Axis. I am trying to get it installed under Tomcat 5.5. I am building the .war file using ant, and then copying into the webapps directory. Immediately after I copy axis2.war into webapps, I see this in my logs:

==> ../../logs/catalina.2007-07-30.log <==
Jul 30, 2007 8:25:20 PM org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator getAxisConfiguration SEVERE: java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ( java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader): loading repository from classpath Jul 30, 2007 8:25:21 PM org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine loadFromClassPath INFO: Module validation failed: The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: addressing Jul 30, 2007 8:25:41 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig checkResources
INFO: Undeploying context [/axis2]

Can someone please help me to resolve this? I've read FAQ and User documentation and I cannot find a solution.

Thanks,
-aj