Hello,

I try to start, stop and restart the HttpNio transportIn using the
   org.apache.axis2.engine.ListenerManager

But with the second start the logger writes a Fatal error.
So what's wrong? Can anybody help me please?

LOG:
===============================
DEBUG - Starting Listener...
INFO - HTTP Listener starting on port : 8084
DEBUG - Using backport of the util.concurrent package..
INFO - Listener Shutdown
INFO - Listener shut down
INFO - Sender Shutdown
INFO - Sender shut down
DEBUG - Starting Listener...
INFO - HTTP Listener starting on port : 8084
DEBUG - Using backport of the util.concurrent package..
FATAL - Encountered an I/O error: Address already in use: bind
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
   at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
   at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
   at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
   at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.DefaultListeningIOReactor.listen(DefaultListeningIOReactor.java:173) at org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOListener.startServerEngine(HttpCoreNIOListener.java:89) at org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOListener.access$100(HttpCoreNIOListener.java:51) at org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOListener$1.run(HttpCoreNIOListener.java:197)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
INFO - Listener Shutdown
INFO - Listener shut down
INFO - Sender shut down

AXIS2.XML
========================
only HttpCoreNIOListener is activated.

<transportReceiver class="org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOListener" name="http">
       <parameter locked="false" name="port">8084</parameter>
TEST METHOD:
================================
   {
       ListenerManager      listenerManager;
       ConfigurationContext configctx;
       String               repoLocation;
       String               confLocation;
       File                 axis2Directory;

       axis2Directory = new File("path/to/your/axis2");
repoLocation = new File(axis2Directory, "repository").getAbsolutePath(); confLocation = new File(axis2Directory, "conf/axis2.xml").getAbsolutePath();

configctx = ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(
               repoLocation, confLocation);

       listenerManager = new ListenerManager();
       listenerManager.init(configctx);

       listenerManager.start();
       listenerManager.stop();
       listenerManager.destroy();

       listenerManager = new ListenerManager();
       listenerManager.init(configctx);

       listenerManager.start();  //<-- Fatal error is logged here
       listenerManager.stop();