I found a solution for this problem. There was Null Response in C# Client
because of
  two reaasons.

  1. In the client proxy(C#), Reference.cs file has "UnQualified" attribute
instead of "Qualified" for Serialization.XmlAttributeAttribute

([System.Xml.Serialization.XmlAttributeAttribute(Form=System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified)])

  I replaced all  "UnQualified" with "Qualified".

  2. There are two different namespaces in the WSDL file.

  In WSDD file, I had wsdlTargetNamespace value different from xmlns:ns in
typeMapping,
  as given below.

  <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://us.mtn/WS/services/service3"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="WSService"/>

  <typeMapping
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
qname="ns1243:WSStrongItem"
type="java:org.ws.ws.WSStrongItem" xmlns:ns1243="http://ws.mtn.us"/>

  I replaced wsdlTargetNamespace value with http://ws.mtn.us.  (So both places
it will
  be same value)

  Thanks,
  Srini

Srinivasa Rao K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi,

  Still we are looking for some help regarding the below mentioned issue. It
was
  like spending time without expected results.

  I really appreciate any kind of help regarding the same.

  Thanks,
  Srini

Srinivasa Rao K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hello Everybody,

We have being trying to fix interoperablity issues, Axis1.1 to C#(VS2005), for
last few days without much progress. I was asking some question for the same..
Any help is hightly appreciated. It's a kind of urgent.

 The below are the 5 services configured in WSDD file(RAD6). Only the Version
service, which is very simple, is working well. But no other service is working
as expected from C# client, Java client consuming the services without any
issues.

  I have tested service1(Document/Lit) and service2(RPC/Lit), SOAP request is
coming to severe and SOAP response is getting generated but client showing NULL
response.

 In the service2(RPC/Lit) I included 'style="wrapped"', but no change in the
response.

 Here are couple of things that may be causing any issues(?)

 1. "wsdlTargetNamespace" value is different from "xmlns:nsXXXX" in typeMapping
element.
       Do I need to keep the same value for both?

 2. There is complex data type like "WSStrongItem[]", does it make any issue?

 3. In SOAP request, there is one element, <name xmlns="">smith</name>, with
xmlns is
       null. And in response also, xmlns is null like below. Is it okay?

      <item xmlns="">
       <value xsi:type="ns1:DataSearchResult" xmlns:ns1="http://ws.mtn.us";>
        <candidates soapenc:arrayType="ns1:DataSearchPerson[8]">
         <item>
          <birthDateEstimatedInd>false</birthDateEstimatedInd>
          <deceasedInd>false</deceasedInd>
          <genderCode>F</genderCode>
        </item>
        .
        .
  </item>

The Services :

  <service name="Version" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getVersion"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.apache.axis.Version"/>
 </service>

 <service name="service1" provider="java:RPC" style="document" use="literal">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="process"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="WSService"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.ws.WSService"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="service1port"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://us.mtn/WS/services/service1"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="WSService"/>
  <typeMapping
encodingStyle="" qname="ns2707:WSFudge"
type="java:org.ws.Fudge" xmlns:ns2707="http://ws.mtn.us"/>
  <typeMapping
deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
encodingStyle="" qname="ns2720:WSStrongItems"
serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"
type="java:org.ws.WSStrongItem[]" xmlns:ns2720="http://ws.mtn.us"/>
  .
  .
  .
  </service>

 <service name="service2" provider="java:RPC" use="literal">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="process"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="WSService"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.ws.WSService"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="service2port"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://us.mtn/WS/services/service2"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="WSService"/>
  <typeMapping
encodingStyle="" qname="ns1723:WSFudge"
type="java:org.ws.Fudge" xmlns:ns1723="http://ws.mtn.us"/>
  <typeMapping
deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
encodingStyle="" qname="ns1736:WSStrongItems"
serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"
type="java:org.ws.WSStrongItem[]" xmlns:ns1736="http://ws.mtn.us"/>
  .
  .
  .
  </service>

  <service name="service3" provider="java:RPC" style="document">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="process"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="WSService"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.ws.WSService"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="service3port"/>
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"; qname="ns985:WSFudge"
type="java:org.ws.Fudge" xmlns:ns985="http://ws.mtn.us"/>
  <typeMapping
deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
qname="ns998:WSStrongItems"
serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"
type="java:org.ws.WSStrongItem[]" xmlns:ns998="http://ws.mtn.us"/>
.
.
.
</service>

  <service name="service4" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="process"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="WSService"/>
  <parameter name="className" value="org.ws.WSService"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="service4port"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://us.mtn/WS/services/service4"/>
  <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement" value="WSService"/>
  <typeMapping
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
qname="ns1231:WSFudge"
type="java:org.ws.Fudge" xmlns:ns1231="http://ws.mtn.us"/>
  <typeMapping
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
qname="ns1243:WSStrongItem"
type="java:org.ws.ws.WSStrongItem" xmlns:ns1243="http://ws.mtn.us"/>
  .
  .
  .
</service>

  Thanks
  Srini.

  Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

  Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel
and lay it on us.

photos & more.