Van: keith chapman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: donderdag 2 augustus 2007 10:30
Aan: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: Different binding in auto generated wsdl (soap11, soap12, http)

Hi Erwin,

You could use the parameter  <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>.

Here is a sample services.xml with this parameter.

<service name="MyAxisservice">
<description> First axis2 web service </description>
    <messageReceivers>
<messageReceiver mep=" http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out "
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
</messageReceivers>
<parameter name="ServiceClass" locked="xsd:false">Mathsclass</parameter>
<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
<operation name="addnumbers">

    </operation>
</service>

Thanks,