I'm wondering if something changed in the way a client handles SOAP faults between Axis2 1.1.1 and Axis2 1.2. Previously if a fault message was thrown, the client would receive the fault message. As of 1.2, we've always gotten the error in the subject line when a fault is thrown on the server. I believe that what comes back to the client is the correct message with the fault. This still occurs with the nightly build of 1.3. (We have modified our skeleton and exception classes to follow the latest code generation.) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-David Robertson