Hi,

I have deployed a service in weblogic which listens at both http and
https addresses. My service is build using "useOriginalWsdl=true"
option. I'm giving the wsdl and asking Axis to just change the port
address. Also I  haven't changed any options in axis.xml. Everything is
default.

Here is my problem. I'm able to get wsdl using both http and https
addresses.  But If I get the  wsdl using https, then the port address is
"http". I believe it should be https. Am I missing something? Is there
any configuration for this in axis.xml?

Thanks,
Haneef