Ok, sorry Paul :).
I simply meant if there's anything special I should know in order to use
pure JMS inside my web service running on top of axis2/synapse, i.e. I
guess I should use a TextMessage if I want to forward a message
somewhere. What shall the it include?, just the SOAP body or the full
envelope?
Does it make sense to mix pure JMS and SOAP or it's better to split
these tasks? If I split them, what about inter-leavings and other time
related problems?

Thanks,
Michele