Hi all,

I am using Axis 2.1.2 and I am trying to generate the stub classes for both
the service and client code with WSDL2Java. My problem is that it generates
multiple request/response object such as HelloWorldReply, HelloWorldReply1
etc which I assume has to do with my WSDL. I get multiple request/reply
classes when I use the Axis2 codegen plugin (Eclipse 3.3), if I run it from
the command line I get three request objects and one reply object.

The WSDL validates correctly with the WSDL editor in Eclipse 3.3, as far as
I know it's pretty standard type of WSDL, we use it across our company.

The commandline parameters looks like this: %AXIS2_HOME%\bin\WSDL2Java -uri
HelloWorld.wsdl -p com.acme.ws -d adb -s -wv 1.1 -ss -sd -ssi

I would appreciate if anyone has any ideas. I have also included the WSDL I
am using below.

TIA,
Magnus

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"; xmlns:ns="
http://acme.com/ws/helloworld"; xmlns:s1="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"; targetNamespace="
http://acme.com/ws/helloworld"; name="HelloWorldServiceDefinitions">
    <types>
        <xs:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified"
elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="
http://acme.com/ws/helloworld"; xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
            <xs:element name="HelloWorldRequest"
type="ns:HelloWorldRequest"/>
            <xs:element name="HelloWorldReply" type="ns:HelloWorldReply"/>
            <xs:complexType name="HelloWorldRequest">
                <xs:annotation>
                    <xs:documentation>Stuff in request that needs to be
set.</xs:documentation>
                </xs:annotation>
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="Version" type="xs:string">
                            <xs:annotation>
                                <xs:documentation>Identifies the
version/level of a service operation expected by a caller (in each request)
and performed by the callee (in each reply).</xs:documentation>
                            </xs:annotation>
                    </xs:element>
                    <xs:element name="FullName" type="xs:string">
                            <xs:annotation>
                                <xs:documentation>Identifies the name of the
guy.</xs:documentation>
                            </xs:annotation>
                    </xs:element>
                    <xs:element name="Message" type="xs:string">
                            <xs:annotation>
                                <xs:documentation>Optional message sent
in.</xs:documentation>
                            </xs:annotation>
                    </xs:element>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
            <xs:complexType name="HelloWorldReply">
                <xs:annotation>
                    <xs:documentation>Stuff in reply that client will
see.</xs:documentation>
                </xs:annotation>
                <xs:sequence>
                    <xs:element name="Message" type="xs:string">
                        <xs:annotation>
                            <xs:documentation>Message from the web
service..</xs:documentation>
                        </xs:annotation>
                    </xs:element>
                </xs:sequence>
            </xs:complexType>
        </xs:schema>
    </types>
    <message name="HelloWorldRequest">
        <part name="HelloWorldRequest" element="ns:HelloWorldRequest"/>
    </message>
    <message name="HelloWorldReply">
        <part name="HelloWorldReply" element="ns:HelloWorldReply"/>
    </message>
    <portType name="HelloWorldPortType">
        <operation name="processHelloWorld"
parameterOrder="ProcessShipmentRequest">
            <input message="ns:HelloWorldRequest"/>
            <output message="ns:HelloWorldReply"/>
        </operation>
    </portType>
    <binding name="HelloWorldServiceSoapBinding"
type="ns:HelloWorldPortType">
        <s1:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <operation name="processHelloWorld">
            <s1:operation soapAction="processHelloWorld" style="document"/>
            <input>
                <s1:body use="literal"/>
            </input>
            <output>
                <s1:body use="literal"/>
            </output>
        </operation>
    </binding>
    <service name="HelloWorldService">
        <port name="HelloWorldServicePort"
binding="ns:HelloWorldServiceSoapBinding">
            <s1:address location="http://localhost:7001/helloworld"/>
        </port>
    </service>
</definitions>