Hi Deepal,

The links off of that page don't work yet.

-David Robertson

Deepal jayasinghe wrote:
please use
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_3/download.html

Thanks
Deepal
Hi Deepal,
Do we know how long can that take. or is there any other alternative
to download 1.3 version.

*/Deepal jayasinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/* wrote:

    Hi Justin ,
    Thanks for finding that , we are in the process of building the site.

    Thanks
    Deepal