Hi,

I am a newbie to AXIS2 and .NET too. I exposed a web service in .NET and I
am trying to consume it by using AXIS2's ADB client. The way in which .NET
creates the WSDL makes the WSDL2java utility of AXIS2 to generate request
classes for even those web-methods, which do not take any parameters. Hence
the scenario is that all the methods to be used, have to be passed an object
whenever I have to use the Stub.Method(Object).

When I do this, everything seems to go on fine, inclusing the creation of
the SOAP Envolope too. But the OperationClient.execute(true) method in the
Stub class throws an exception as the one shown below :

////////////////////
EXCEPTION
///////////////////

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 400 Error: Bad Request
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:221)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:452)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:330)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
        at
org.tempuri.ServiceServiceSoap12Stub.ReverseString(ServiceServiceSoap12Stub.java:409)
        at org.tempuri.Main.main(Main.java:30)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 400 Error: Bad
Request
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:314)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:201)
        ... 5 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 400 Error: Bad
Request
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:179)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:73)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:305)
        ... 6 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 400 Error: Bad
Request
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(HTTPSender.java:320)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:177)
        ... 8 more

/////////////////////////
END OF EXCEPTION

I used the WSDL2java utility to create the Stub from the web service exposed
by .NET. The exposed webservice works fine as I have tested it with a client
in C#.

Can someone please help me with this?...I am stuck over here for a couple of
days. This can be quite a silly question, but since I am new to AXIS2, I do
not know how to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,
Pushkar