  From: Bhojraj, Santosh
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:37 PM
  Subject: Axis2: Speciying style in services.xml

  Hi:
    I am trying to create web services using Axis2 and would like to specify
the style as "rpc" when the <<serivce>>.aar is generated. How do I do this ?
The style gets set to "document" when I deploy the .aar file. I am able to do
this when generating the WSDL by specifying the parameter in the ant build file.
    Is there a link for the specification on this xml file ?

  Thanx!!
  Santosh