From: shams jawaid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:04 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Is it possible to access external services?

        ok say i have two web services, one that generates a random
number and one that performs addition of two numbers. how can i connect
those two so that  the random numbers are inputted from the random
number web service to the math web service for addition? i was told
there is a way to put a client inside a web service that calls another
web service..but im confused about that too. i was also told that you
can use the web service EPR to call a web service from another web
service? any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

  _____