Unfortunately, I can post you the wsdl. It looks like a standard WSDL that
is separated into 3 files, as I mentioned before.

I did try to validate the wsdl, there is no error. At least what I see in
Eclipse on the bottom right, that eclipse does "WSDL validation" after that
there is no message at all.

Steve