Hi,

I'm trying to create a web service from my Java Class, but I get this error:

  The method "init" on the service class "ws.impl.ZoneServiceImpl" uses a
data type, "java.lang.Object", that is not supported by the JAX-RPC
specification. Instances of the type may not serialize or deserialize
correctly. Loss of data or complete failure of the Web service may result.

*

import* org.springframework.remoting.jaxrpc.ServletEndpointSupport;
public class ws.impl.ZoneServiceImpl extends ServletEndpointSupport
implements ZoneService{

Can I generate a web service from a java class that extends
ServletEndpointSupport ?

Regards,

Steve