It shouldn't matter what you're using.  If you were using software that
I use, I'd be able to tell if you were setting up the classpath
correctly.  I don't know anything about BlueJ, though.  I didn't even
know that it was an IDE the first time that you mentioned it.

If you can't even compile, it might be more of a BlueJ issue than Axis2.
 Maybe you should see if they have a mailing list or some kind of
support.  The kernel jar definitely has those packages.

Andrew