        From: sjtirtha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Monday 20 August 2007 13:27
        To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
        Subject: Re: Transfer-Encoding: chunked in axis 1.3

        Thanks for the links.
        But I use Axis 1.3. Can I also disable http chunking in Axis 1.3
?

        Steve

        On 8/20/07, Upul Godage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

                http://wso2.org/library/952

                Hope this helps.

                Upul

                On 8/20/07, sjtirtha < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

                        Hi,

                        how can I deactivate "Transfer-Encoding:
chunked" in Axis 1.3 ?
                        I get always response message with
"Transfer-Encoding: chunked" in header. And my ws client can not parse
this response message.

                        Steve

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and
intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any
unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on
the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard
copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.