The client is rpc/literal, but I didn't follow this article to update my
web service : http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/Axis2-rpc-support.html
I'll rebuild my wsdl accordingly and see what happens.

Pierre

"Anne Thomas Manes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
20/08/2007 21:39
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: Axis client sending multiRef

My guess is that your Axis 1.2 client apps are using RPC/encoded, but
Axis2 does not support RPC/encoded. You can't maintain compatibility.

Anne

> Hello,
> I'm currently working on the update from Axis1 1.2 to Axis2 1.3 of my
web
> services.
> I need to keep the compatibility of the older clients, which work with
Axis1
> 1.2.
> One of the client is sending SOAP message with multiRef tags in the
body.
> The corresponding webservice decodes the message fine under Axis1 but
fails
> in NullPointerException under Axis2.
> The client is under Axis1 1.2.
> Is there a parameter to set (programmatically of using
client-config.wsdd)