Hello list,

I have a problem by accessing a AXISCPP service from an AXIS(2) Java client. I
have a very simple WSDL, having only one method adding two numbers. I must
access this service over a Java client, if it is possible over a AXIS2 Java
client.

The wsdl is generated from a Java Class with java
org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -l"http://localhost:9090/axis/TestService";
-uLITERAL -yDOCUMENT -nauger  org.fzk.auger.MathAdd

When I generate the client stubs and access the service I always get an
Exception:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxParsingException: Undeclared
namespace prefix "SOAP-ENV"
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [2,19]
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:81)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:356)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
        at org.fzk.auger.MathAddServiceStub.add(MathAddServiceStub.java:151)
        at org.fzk.auger.Client.main(Client.java:14)

Does anybody know how I can solve the exception? Or it is not possible to
access a c++ service generated with -uLITERAL -yDOCUMENT - where I think the
problem is from.

You can find the WSDL below - but I dont't think that it is wrong.

Kind regards
Michael

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://auger.fzk.org";
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap";
xmlns:impl="http://auger.fzk.org"; xmlns:intf="http://auger.fzk.org";
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.4
Built on Apr 22, 2006 (06:55:48 PDT)-->
 <wsdl:types>
  <schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://auger.fzk.org";
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
   <element name="add">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="a" type="xsd:int"/>
      <element name="b" type="xsd:int"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
   <element name="addResponse">
    <complexType>
     <sequence>
      <element name="addReturn" type="xsd:int"/>
     </sequence>
    </complexType>
   </element>
  </schema>
 </wsdl:types>

   <wsdl:message name="addResponse">

      <wsdl:part element="impl:addResponse" name="parameters"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="addRequest">

      <wsdl:part element="impl:add" name="parameters"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:portType name="MathAdd">

      <wsdl:operation name="add">

         <wsdl:input message="impl:addRequest" name="addRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output message="impl:addResponse" name="addResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:portType>

   <wsdl:binding name="TestServiceSoapBinding" type="impl:MathAdd">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"

      <wsdl:operation name="add">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="addRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="addResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

   <wsdl:service name="MathAddService">

      <wsdl:port binding="impl:TestServiceSoapBinding" name="TestService">

         <wsdlsoap:address location="http://localhost:9090/axis/TestService"/>

      </wsdl:port>

   </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>