I know .NET is using WSE with DIME, do you know if Axis2 support DIME?

Thanks

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepal jayasinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 1:28 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: urgent help on interop with SOAP over TCP on .Net

Hi Chen, ,
I think you are talking about Axis2 TCP support ?

First you can download Axis2 1.3 release from [1] , then you can use
Axis2's TCP transport support for invoking the service using TCP
transport.
To use TCP in the client side you have to set the correct EPR like :
tcp://127.0.0.1:8080/ , then Axis2 will send the request using TCP
transport.

[1] : http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_3/download.cgi

Thanks
Deepal