From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 9:36 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: OMElement Vs java.lang.Object for (xsd:anyType) - Axis 1.3
Vs Axis 2 code generation

On 8/17/07, Raghu Upadhyayula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Amila,

I'm currently using Axis2 1.3 version, is this bug fixed in that or do I
need to get nightly build for the fix.

it is only available in trunk. you can try this, get a nighly build and
replace  adb-codgen.jar and adb.jar with the nightly build jars. Then it
should work.

        And what is the fix?  If I define a parameter type as
xsd:anyType in my WSDL, does WSDL2Java convert it as java.lang.Object in
the generated sources

yes, if you use nighly build jars.

        or does it convert to org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement?

        Thanks

        Raghu