Thank you, Amila.  Which template is that?

  Lindsey

Amila Suriarachchi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  in the template it says
/**
 * <xsl:value-of select="@name"/>.java
 *
 * This file was auto-generated from WSDL
 * by the Apache Axis2 version: #axisVersion# #today#
 */

I think it has pick a wrong version some where.

Amila.

  On 8/31/07, Lindsey Hess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hi,

I'm running Axis 1.2.1's wsdl2java against a WSDL, and when I look at the
generated code it says:

"This file was auto-generated from WSDL by the Apache Axis 1.4 Apr 22, 2006"

Shouldn't this say Apache Axis 1.2.1?  I'm a bit confused...

Thank you.

Lindsey

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.