export your tomcat's cert into a truststore and specify it in your client:

keytool -export -alias tomcat -keystore keystore.jks -file server.cer
keytool -import -alias myservice -keystore truststore -file

in the client code add:
System.setProperty(”javax.net.ssl.trustStore”, “/path/to/truststore”);
System.setProperty(”javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword”, “pasword”);

and change to https in the stub:

MyServiceStub stub = new
MyServiceStub(”https://localhost:8443/axis2/services/HelloImpl”);

that'll work for a service over https