Hi!

I have embedded axis2 servlet in my webapplication and managed to get a
webservices working.
How can I have multiple services in a webapplication without creating an
.aar file and without specifying mutliple services.xml?

My structure in my webapp is as follows.
axis2-book-1.1\WEB-INF\services\WeatherService\META-INF\services.xml

I can get the wsdl by requesting
http://localhost:8080/axis2-book-1.1/services/WeatherService?wsdl

How can I create another webservice by just using one services.xml?