I need to use Web service security with my current project. I use XMLBeans
for Databinding, which now works fine. I need to serialize the Payload and
deserialize tha data later. The Payload needs a signature and later on, i
need to encrypt a serialzed XMLBean and later deserialize it.

Does anybody have some good ressources on how to signature and decrypt
XMLBeans and also keeping them (de-/)serializable?

Thanx in advance!