Demetris G wrote:

And you are saying that Anne because Axis support SOAP RPC Encoding?
Does Axis2 supports SOAP Document/Literal encoding?
yes .. Axis2 supports SOAP Document/Literal

Does it also support
wrapped document literal ?
yes
Thanks,
Sanka

Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
If you need to support SOAP Encoding, then you will need to use Axis
rather than Axis2.

Anne