Hi Guys,

I am looking for some help on what ways can we use to integrate web services
developed through axis into my current application running on sun app server.
We are adding web services as a piece to a bigger application. Ideally web
service is just another project to the existing 6-7 dependant projects already
deployed as a war.

I guess we would need axis management module to be running on the service to be
able to pick up the service .aar at start up and make it ready for requests. Is
this right?

Will appreciate any help.

Thanks
Natraj.