From: Demetris G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 2:12 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 tutorial presentation at ApacheCon US 2007

Sorry for the anagram-challenged email. I meant if you can throw the notes online
after the ApacheCon is over :) Thanks

Demetris G wrote:
Hi Deepal,

would it be possible to throw any of the notes after the ApacheCon online is over?
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend.

Thanks and regards

Deepal jayasinghe wrote:
Hi all ,

I am planing to do an Axis2 tutorial [1] in ApacheCon US 2007. The plan
is to provide a good level of understanding on how to use Axis2 in an
effective manner. The tutorial will cover topics from “How to deploy
Axis2� to “writing a complex application with Axis2� and “how to use
Axis2 to invoke a remote service�. I am not going to explain in detail
about the Axis2 architecture and how the components inter-communicate,
but as a user or as a developer you will get a good idea on how to work
with Axis2.

If you are planning to attend the tutorial, please register before
early-bird registration is closed.

[1] : http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1900

Thanks
Deepal