From: Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Rampart-1.1.mar

After adding the rampart-1.1.mar in the Web-Inf/modules folder and
adding the same in modules.list file and restart the Weblogic, below
error is thrown.

I tried to get the rampart jar file, but I couldn't find it in the
Apache website. Please let me know how to resolve this error.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.rampart.Rampart
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoa
der.java:199)
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAware
ClassLoader.java:6
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoa
der.java:224)
        at
weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAware
ClassLoader.java:4
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:302)

        at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:261)
        at org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:229)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleBuilder.loadModuleClass(ModuleBuilder.
java:66)

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh | 860-547-3881

*
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution
is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify
destroy all copies.
*