Hi All,

I have find out why i'm having exception on EndpointReference when I try to
access my webservice and why is working fine with version service (Axis2
defaullt service, HappyAxis.jsp)

Version service is in .aar extesion that means this object accept .aar servie.

Could Any1 please help me how to make .aar service and/or how can I access my
service without converting it to .aar

       EndpointReference targetEPR = new EndpointReference(IP +
configctx.getServicePath() + "/Random");

Exception:

The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Random and the WSA Action =
urn:anonOutInOp

Thank you So much

Nasreen

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™
Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage.