Hi,

I have generated a service with the Axis2 Codegen Wizards (using Axis2 1.3
entirely).
The WSDL generated meets my expectations: the wsdl:fault elements are created
properly.

However, my service class is told to throw e.g. com.foo.bar.CustomException.
This maps - by the way - against the corresponding wsdl:fault element defined
for "CustomerException".

When testing the service with the appropriately generated Java Test client for
the webservice, I only get AxisFaults. There is no way for me to get to the
information ecnlosed in the eventuel WSDL:FAULT elements. This would be
absolutely necessary, since I have enclosed complex information (e.g. 3
different error messages, corresponding to 3 attributes of the wsdl:fault
element).

My questions:
a) how do I access this information ?
b) is what I am doing best practice with exception handling from web service to
client ?
c) shouldn't the thrown exceptions be mapped to something else then
"AxisFaults" ?

Kind regards,

Jay Zawar