Hello, I use Rampart 1.1 and I want to sign a timestamp. I use folowing
configuration inmy services.xml:

<parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
   <action>
      <items>Timestamp Signature Encrypt</items>
      <signaturePropFile>server.properties</signaturePropFile>
      <user>username</user>
      <signatureparts>
         {Element}{http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}To;
         {Element}{http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}ReplyTo;
         {Element}{http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}MessageID;
         {Element}{http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}Action;
         {Element}{http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}RelatesTo;

{Element}{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd}Timestamp;
         {}{}Body;
      </signatureparts>
      <enableSignatureConfirmation>false</enableSignatureConfirmation>
      <encryptionUser>clientusername</encryptionUser>

<encryptionSymAlgorithm>http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes256-cbc</encryptionSymAlgorithm>
      <encryptionKeyIdentifier>IssuerSerial</encryptionKeyIdentifier>
      <passwordCallbackClass>handler</passwordCallbackClass>
   </action>
</parameter>

I call the service with a .NET WCF client and I always get the error that
the timestamp with ID xxx mustbe signed. Why? Timestamp is part of
signatureparts? It would be very nice if someone could give me a hint.

Greetings
Chris