Hi Sumeda,

i use Axis2 1.3 and Jboss 4.0.5.GA

If i move only axis2-saaj nothing happens (it still use jboss impl)
If i move also axis2-kernel module fail deploy module and services:

18:54:54,035 ERROR [ModuleDeployer] The OpenSPCoopModule.mar module,
which is not valid, caused org.openspcoop.pdd.services.OpenSPCoopModule
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
org.openspcoop.pdd.services.OpenSPCoopModule
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.readModuleArchive(ArchiveReader.java:493)
        at org......

if i add libs containing module and services implementation it works
fine, but i won't move my libs.

thx,
Lorenzo