Not sure about that, but AFAIK Apache Axis (2?) has something like an Interceptor (as in the POSA pattern) interface (is it called Handler Chain interface, or something?) ... using this interface you might be able to hook these WSS4J events and do your measures. At the moment I cannot provide detailed information, though ...

/philipp

at4david schrieb:
Thank you again, I would generate graphics in which to show the time spent by
the message since that is generated in the client to the server received it.
I am using WSS4J and I would like to know how long is the proccess the
encryption and decryption. Do you know how I could do it??

Thank you again