Hi all,

I have a client running on a PDA with JVM 1.3, and CDC configuration. The
client should invoke a Web Service deployed in Tomcat on a server.

The problem is that when the client invokes the service, it always receive a
null response, and (strange thing) the server does not seem to receive any
request (it should log something on stdout but it doesn't). No exception is
raised!

If I run the client code on my laptop, the invocation is correct and the
server logs correctly.

Any idea? Maybe some .jar is lacking on the PDA?

--
Michele Amoretti, Ph.D.
Distributed Systems Group