I am using WAS 5.1 and Axis 1.4.  When I run locally, Axis has no problem
finding my config file however when I deploy to our certifcation
environment, Axis is having problems finding my client-config.wsdd file.  I
have defined a system property, axis.ClientConfigFile with the value
\WEB-INF\config\...  This property is defined both locally and in the
certification environment.  I get the error below.

Anyone have any ideas?

org.apache.axis.InternalException: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException:
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: No engine configuration file -
aborting!
org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: No engine configuration file -
aborting!
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.configureEngine(FileProvider.java:205)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.init(AxisEngine.java:187)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.<init>(AxisEngine.java:172)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.<init>(AxisClient.java:88)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:143)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:152)