I'm nearby of success.
I have now my pojo services with this method, but i have the last problem.
When i use Badgerfish response comes to client (response is difficult
to parse in javascript),
But when i use Mapped i have the next error:

Mapped formatted JSON with namespaces are not supported in Axis2.
Make sure that your request doesn't include namespaces or use the
Badgerfish convention.

How i could use mapped formatter in axis2 with pojo?

        public User UserInfo(String username ) throws AxisFault{
                MessageContext msgContext =
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getCurrentMessageContext().getOperationContext().getMessageContext(WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_OUT_VALUE
);

msgContext.setProperty(Constants.Configuration.MESSAGE_TYPE,"application/json");
                return (User)entries.get(username);